I have one name for you! Jimmy Smits!! Some of you know him as Victor Sifuentes others will know him as Det. Booby Simone. Most reading this if there is anyone out there will know him as Senator Bail Organa but I first discovered his exceptional talent as Congressman Mattew Santos!
For the slow among us I just mentioned characters from LA Law, NYPD Blues, Star Wars and of course The West Wing! All of which outstanding drama's with the exception of Star Wars. I am just trying to get across how awesome I think this guy is!
Anyway I better give some review of the show rather than truly gushing over Jimmy!
Outlaw the new little law series that could! Smits plays Supreme Justice Cyrus Garza the most conservative Justice on the bench. After the unexpected death of his father a moral dilema with a captial punishment case takes hold and he resigns the bench.
So now we have a heavy weight Justice picking his own cases with a young elite team backing him up. Fast and in some parts very funny. There is of course more going on in the back ground than we are so far allowed to know. I really do hope this goes on for a while I personally really like the banter between the PI and the junior legal aide. The PI by the by is played by the very sexy Carly Pope. One of the many teenage fantasy women from my younger days! She has not done very much since "Popular" but it has been worth the wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment